My art is a reflection of my inner landscape. I let my heart and my soul direct my brush and I fill my paintings and creations with love. I am guided and inspired by Spirit, Nature and Mother Earth and all the beauty and colour that surrounds us every day!!!

I hope you enjoy your journey through my blog as I have enjoyed each creation.
With love and light, Belinda



Thursday, March 25, 2010

Nature as Designer

Nature is the greatest designer of all. There are endless possibilities of colour and shape and texture that nature never tires of creating. It is just amazing, once you start looking, what you might see. Most of the time we walk around with our eyes closed not even noticing the beauty that surrounds us. Here are some examples and each one could inspire an artwork at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment