My art is a reflection of my inner landscape. I let my heart and my soul direct my brush and I fill my paintings and creations with love. I am guided and inspired by Spirit, Nature and Mother Earth and all the beauty and colour that surrounds us every day!!!

I hope you enjoy your journey through my blog as I have enjoyed each creation.
With love and light, Belinda



Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"Playing with new Techniques"

Ive been playing with this technique of putting colours down first, then adding white over the top to define shapes, with some interesting effects. Playful, colourful and fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Its good to hear you are being playful.. how is up north going? Are you loving the change of scenery?
    Have you been inspired by your new surroundings?? Hope you are well and happy. Tiff

    ReplyDelete