My art is a reflection of my inner landscape. I let my heart and my soul direct my brush and I fill my paintings and creations with love. I am guided and inspired by Spirit, Nature and Mother Earth and all the beauty and colour that surrounds us every day!!!

I hope you enjoy your journey through my blog as I have enjoyed each creation.
With love and light, Belinda



Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The alembic for humanity


This is the last piece that I did. It is mixed-media on canvas and it turned out beautifully. It just glows with a radiance of colour and light. The alembic still was a copper still used in alchemy to purify and transform substances. So this painting represents a place for humanity to be transformed and purified to our highest potential.
As we are working towards our highest potential or vibration we need to fully focus on being present in the now and making the highest choices we can at any given moment. Peaceful outcomes for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment