My art is a reflection of my inner landscape. I let my heart and my soul direct my brush and I fill my paintings and creations with love. I am guided and inspired by Spirit, Nature and Mother Earth and all the beauty and colour that surrounds us every day!!!

I hope you enjoy your journey through my blog as I have enjoyed each creation.
With love and light, Belinda



Monday, March 15, 2010

Apophyllite to Transcend


Transcends time and space. Connection to the higher realms. Calls in soul fragments. Sparkling clarity, soul purpose, soul retrieval, wholeness. Apophyllite is one of the best crystals to use for connecting with the higher realms of spirit and awakening the soul purpose within. It has direct access to the akashic records and can help one to ascend to their highest vibration of clarity and light. Its pure sparkling energy makes it one of those crystals which you always want to have around you at all times. It keeps you clear of any clutter, mind, body, spirit and helps you to stay on your own personal path of light. I use it often in meditation for clearing the channels to spirit and bringing in new ideas and inspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment